Publisher: Sagaci Research
This publication provides a fact-based understanding of the modern grocery retail markets across the African continent:
- It provides clear facts on the modern grocery retail landscape across 36 countries of the African continent.
- The publication includes country comparison in terms of modern grocery retail development: number of stores, sales, modern trade as a share of total trade,…
- The reports highlights the most attractive countries for retail players across the continent, based on current development levels and size of the upper and middle-class population
- Comprehensive retail players profiles are also included.
Get answers to these questions:
- Which are the most developed modern grocery retail markets in Africa?
- What is the share of modern trade in a given country (as opposed to traditional trade)? How is modern trade developed?
- Which markets are the most attractive across the continent (low retail density but large upper/middle-class population)?
- Who are the leading retail players across Africa?
- What is the current development strategy for leading retail players in Africa?
- Which markets are very competitive? Which ones are less?